Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween, everyone!! I am spending the day/night doing some work, and munching on these:


I have to admit, I kind of dropped the ball this year for Halloween activities. Rob and I tried to find a haunted house to go to for tonight, but they all closed last weekend :(

Anyway, here is a flashback of one of my earliest Halloweens!!


LOL! I am dressed up as a doll. My brother is dressed up as a fire truck, and does not look happy about it! I'm not sure what my other brother is supposed to be here.

Here is another flashback from my freshman year of college:


Dressed up as a bumblebee with my roomie! I'm not sure she is going to be happy that I am sharing this picture :D

That's all for today!! Hope everyone is having a great Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment