Monday, October 22, 2012

A mix of things

First, sorry for missing Friday's post! It was my mom's birthday, and I was busy shopping my little heart out :)

Note the coffee! Haha, I was on a mission!

I bought her this top from Loft:


Loft Brushed Feather Tie Front Blouse for $59.50 (40% off today!). blouse 
I love this top so much that I may go back and get this for myself! I would wear this belted at the waist with jeans and pumps or boots. It would also look cute with black skinnies and pumps. 


She also got this:


Loft Optic Dot Print top for $59.50 (also, 40% off today!). top 
This would look so cute with a statement necklace and/or belted at the waist. 


Second, I wanted to share a hairstyle that's so easy for a busy day. I have been studying and doing school work all day, and this hairstyle is perfect. It's sort of an inside out ponytail:




Just tie your hair into a low ponytail, separate your hair inside the ponytail into 2 sections to make a hole, and then pull the ponytail up and through the hole.



Last, has anyone else been listening to Taylor Swift's new album, Red? OMG, I am obsessed! 

Have a good Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment