Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spinning

This past Friday the weather was a perfect 80 degrees! Rob and I took advantage of (possibly) the last hot day for a while and went out walking. I wore a dress and sandals and NO jacket. Very happy I didn't pack my sandals away with the rest of my summer things (I knew I would need them one more time).







Every girl needs a dress she can spin in...






      

...And relax in.


I wish I could be transported back! Especially when today was so rainy and boring (studying all day).


Some dresses for spinning:


Dorothy Perkins Green Pleat Dress for $27.00. dress



Mod Cloth Traipsing Through the Tulips Dress for $48.99. dress


A fall dress to spin in. Mod Cloth Mulling Spices dress for $47.99. dress


Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. I love the spinning effect! :) Looks so Magical. Pls. visit my fashion blog too and comment on any of my posts www.iammyownstylist.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete