Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Put your jeans to good use!

What do you guys do with your old pairs of jeans?

I will usually drop mine off at Goodwill or do a DIY project, but I think I might be bringing my current pairs to American Eagle.

Here's why:

Starting today and continuing until October 14, you can drop off your old pairs of jeans (or any denim apparel) at AE and get 20% off your purchase. The best part is that AE, in partnership with Cotton From Blue to Green, will then recycle your old jeans into UltraTouch Denim Insulation. This insulation is sent to communities in need and given to Habitat for Humanity. Very cool.

Here is a video on the whole process:


This sounds like a win-win situation to me. Save money and contribute to a good cause! 

What do you guys think? Is this something you would do?

No comments:

Post a Comment