Friday, October 12, 2012

Lucy Hale & Slouchy hats

Today was freezing! I took the dogs for a walk, and really could have used a hat! And maybe some gloves.

Anyway, Lucy Hale and I have something in common because we both love slouchy winter hats.






Sorry about the bad picture quality! This is the only picture I could find of my slouchy hat, and it was taken last winter in NYC. 

 BTW I don't know if anyone else refers to these hats as "slouchy hats," but they just seem like they should be called slouchy hats (in my opinion!). 

Here are similar ones that I am loving:


Forever21 Striped Beanie for $5.80. beanie



Wet Seal Beret for $8.50. beret

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get myself a slouchy hat, and I totally agree they should be called that. Also, Lucy Hale is one of my favorite style icons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should! And, me too! I love her!

    ReplyDelete