Thursday, October 11, 2012

Burgundy

I have been really wanting to add some burgundy to my wardrobe, and I think I've found the perfect way to do it. 

Behold:


Forever 21 Zipped Booties for $36.80. booties

These would also fulfill my craving for some new booties, so it's a win-win. 

Of course, If I had more money, I would snap up these too (just to really fulfill my burgundy craving). ..



Steve Madden wedges. wedge

Instead, I will also be snapping up this nail polish:



OPI Mrs O'Leary's BBQ for $5.86 on Amazon. polish

Is anyone else craving some burgundy??

2 comments:

  1. You mean oxblood?! :o) Love the booties. Check out urbanog.com They've got great prices, too.

    www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! That's another name for it. My mom's friend told me it was called "cranberry" in the 70's lol. I'll def check it out!!

    ReplyDelete