Monday, November 5, 2012

Rimmel Review

Hi guys!

Is anyone else a Rimmel polish fan? I tried out Rimmel Lasting Finish polish in Rags to Riches, and I loved it.

It lasted for so long! It really, really did! I even have pictures to prove it:

                                                                                                                 

Here it is the day I applied (last Monday):


Looks good!

Here is a picture from that Wednesday. This picture just gives you a better idea of the color (don't mind the M&M's):


Now, here it is yesterday:



Minimal chipping! 

The best part is that this polish is only $3.99! You can find it in drugstores or online. Here is a link.  The color I'm wearing would look great for the holidays!


Have a great night!!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I've been using Revlon and it chips after a day or two.. so I just don't use it anymore. I've SO missed painting my nails! Thanks for the info! Im getting some ASAP! Love that color too! -Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! Yea, it really is the best! I am actually loving it more than Essie or OPI, and that is saying a lot!

    ReplyDelete