Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rent the Runway: Our Runway

Have you guys heard of Rent The Runway? I haven't had a chance to use this site yet, but the next time I need a dress, I am definitely trying this out. Basically, you can rent a designer dress and then return it after wearing it.

My absolute favorite thing about this site is that they have a new section called "Our Runway." This is where you can scroll through pictures of regular people (not just models!) who have rented a dress, so you can have an idea of how it looks on. You can narrow it down by your age, bust, and usual size. So cool! I have literally been scrolling through pictures all day and daydreaming about wearing these dresses.

Luckily, there are a ton of opportunities coming up! Two of my best girlfriends are getting married in 2013. Not to mention, my own wedding! I have my eye on two dresses that would be perfect for a bachelorette party ;)


Here is a link to the regular Rent The Runway site: Rent The Runway

Here is a link directly to the "Our Runway" page: Our Runway

Has anyone used Rent The Runway?? 

2 comments:

  1. Cailin! I've been reading all your blog posts and they're so great! :) You are too cute and I love how you can make every look affordable! This post caught my eye especially because my friend Heather is starting a company called Just Soles.. similar idea to Rent the Runway but you can buy, sell or rent designer shoes. It launches in December and I thought you might be interested :) Check her out on Twitter @JustSoles & keep it in mind for some fabulous wedding shoes in the next few months!! ;) Congrats girl and keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you!! That sounds awesome! I will def check it out!

    ReplyDelete