Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What do we think about knee-high socks?



Are knee socks too Catholic school girl? Or are they something fun to try? I was really anti-knee-high socks until I saw these celebs and models looking amazing in them.



See! They look really good, right?! I especially love the way Lindsay Lohan's socks are peeking out over the top of her boots. It really jazzes up her outfit. 



Here is a similar look I put together:


knee high


Dorothy Perkins beige dress
dorothyperkins.com $27.00


One button blazer
tillys.com $35.00


Urban Outfitters over the knee socks
urbanoutfitters.com $9.99


Suede booties
gojane.com $29.00




NARS Cosmetics lip stick
 asos.com $28.00





What do you guys think? Would you wear knee-high socks?

1 comment:

  1. I've been a fan of knee socks all my life and I think they look great, although only on slim legs. One piece of advice: make sure the socks have an adequate length i.e. really up to the knee or above. Otherwise they may look as though you've bought a size too small. Enjoy your socks!

    ReplyDelete