Friday, September 14, 2012

Trend Alert: Cap-Toe Shoes

Ladies, put a cap on it! Okay, lame joke, I know :) But, seriously, cap-toe shoes are very in this fall.



I am loving the mint skinnies with the two-tone cap-toe shoes. It looks so fresh!



Shop this look:


DSW for $39.95. shoe


GUESS snake/silver cap for $69.30. shoes



American Rag Flats from Macy's for $35.95. flats



Forever21 cap-toe flat for $16.80. flats


LOVE this one! patent bow flat for $15.80. flats


I am really loving this trend. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out! http://domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    I scored a great pair of cap toe flats this summer at Kohl's. Love the trend.

    www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete