Friday, September 21, 2012

Today starts the beginning of Rob's birthday weekend fun! I have a lot of fun things planned for us, so hopefully I will have lots of pictures to post next week!

Earlier today (before the birthday festivities) I had some much needed time at the mall. I am trying to focus on ways to spruce up my wardrobe without spending a ton of money, and one great way to do that is to accessorize.

My favorite way to accessorize is with a fun necklace.


Here's what I ended up with today:


All for under 20 bucks! The mint and pink are from Forever21 and the yellow was on sale from Francesca's. 

Similar:


                                                          Forever21 for $6.80. necklace


Forever21 for 6.80. necklace
This is the one I have! Forever21 for $6.80. necklace

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment