Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kirna Zabete

So, Target is one of my favorite stores. For those who do not know, Target has a partnership program where they collaborate with boutiques to create affordable, accessible, and one of a kind products (ranging from beauty to candy to home decor). This is called The Shops at Target. The Shops is similar to a pop-up boutique in that the collaborations are only in stores for a few weeks.

The Kirna Zabete for Target line was finally available this past Sunday!  I, naturally, dragged Rob with me to go check it out. Kirna Zabete is a NYC based boutique owned by two friends, Beth Buccini and Sarah Easley.

What I tried on:

                             
                                   

Ponte Zip Dress for $49.99. dress

I loved this dress, but I felt like it was a little big and loose at the waist. I tried the size 2, which is the smallest size they had and it just wasn't going to work. If it fit me better, I definitely would have bought it!





Knit Sweater in black or pink. $29.99. sweater

This sweater was my favorite thing that I saw in the collection. It was so comfy and cute. It would be perfect for a chilly day. In the above picture, I paired the sweater with leather shorts.

             

Sleeveless button down for $26.99. top

I loved the pattern of this sleeveless top, but I thought the material felt really scratchy. I am sensitive to those kinds of things, though, so could just be me! 



Three things I saw online and liked that were not in the store:
Lace top for $24.99. lace top

Teal skirt for $39.99. skirt 

Blue blazer for $49.99. blazer

The teal skirt would be so cute with the sleeveless button down.




I was just at Target this past Sunday, so they should still have a lot available!

No comments:

Post a Comment