Thursday, September 13, 2012

mustard and cheetah

Some things just go together, and I think mustard and cheetah are one of those things. I actually think cheetah just goes with SO many things, but that is a different post for a different day..


My outfit:






I am obsessed with my mustard cardigan. If I could wear it everyday, I would. I got it on sale from Banana Republic on Labor Day, and it is so cozy. 

Similar to my look:


Mustard cardigan from Tilly's for $22.99. cardigan


White button down from Forever21 for $15.80. shirt

These are my exact flats for $14.99 from Target. flats


Just pair with your favorite skinnies!


What do you guys think? Would you wear mustard and cheetah together?


2 comments:

  1. This is so funny.. about a week ago I started getting obsessed with mustard colored cardigans! I've been looking all over for one! Love the post cai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw yay!! We should go shopping and find you one!

    ReplyDelete