Monday, September 10, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday, the fiance and I brought the pups on a walk (we also brought Starbucks ;)). 





When I got dressed that morning I was feeling sleepy and lazy, and the weather was very fall (70's and breezy). I just wanted to feel comfy all day. Enter, my maxi dress that I got on sale from Marshall's this past spring (15 bucks!). This dress is my go-to comfy outfit. I paired it with a denim vest to keep me a little warmer, and it really was perfect for the day.

P.S. Don't let anyone tell you that short girls cannot wear maxi dresses! They SO can! Just pop on a belt or vest to give your waist more definition! Or add wedges! I also try to stick to a more fitted maxi, so that the dress doesn't overwhelm me.


Similar to my look:


Macy's AGB dress on sale for $34.99. dress


Urban Outfitters Python Print Maxi for $49.99. dress




wet seal vest for $26.50. vest

It also doesn't hurt to check your local Marshall's!



What does everyone think of this look?


No comments:

Post a Comment