Monday, September 17, 2012

Jess Day/Zooey Deschanel's style in New Girl

                                   
Season 2 of The New Girl starts on September 25! So psyched! Not only for the show, but because I daydream about owning Jess Day/Zooey Deschanel's wardrobe. I love seeing her outfits in every episode; it gives me inspiration for different looks to try ;)



                         





Jess/Zooey's style is all about bright colors and prints, and really cute and equally bright flats!






Similar to her look:



Polka dot skirt from Lulu's for $24.00. 


Magenta skirt from Lulu's for $42.00. skirt


Black pleated skirt from Forever21 for $17.80.skirt



Green wool-blend sweater from Forever21 for $17.80. Also available in blue, pink, and black. sweater



Forever21 button blouse for $19.80. blouse


Contrast color button up from Forever21 for $19.80. blouse



Polka dot top from Forever21 for $9.90. top


Teal flats from Forever21 for $16.80. flats

Target Merona flats for $19.99. These are so cute, and they come in so many fun colors! flats

What do you guys think? Are you as excited for the new season of New Girl as I am? Do you like Jess Day's style?



2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with her. Thank God I live so far away because I fear I could go stalker-ish on her.

    www.domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, me too!! In my mind we would be best friends lol!

    ReplyDelete