Friday, September 7, 2012

Engagement Pictures

Happy Friday!!

Today was an exciting day! Rob (fiance) and I had our engagement pictures taken. Naturally, I had been obsessing over what to wear for weeks.

Here are a few tips I came up with for what to wear for engagement pictures:

* Try not to be too matchy-matchy. I think it is best to have one or two colors in common, but try not to wear the exact same outfit.

*Wear something you are comfortable in. If you are comfortable and having fun, then it will show up in the pictures.

*Change your outfit! Wear something more formal, and change into something more casual. Different outfits can add variation to the pictures! I wore a dress in the first few pictures, and then changed into a outfit that felt more "me".

*Bring a comb or hair spray for touch-ups.

*Darker colors tend to be more slimming. That being said, if you love a lighter color, then wear that color! You will feel more comfortable.

*If you want to wear heels, but you are taking pictures on the beach, then bring the heels with you and change into them.

Here is a sneak peak of one of our pictures! You can't really see my outfit in this one, but I love it!




Our photographer was the amazing Crystal Turino of CT Photography.

Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment