Sunday, August 26, 2012

Here's how I wore it:

I re-created the Kourtney Kardashian summer to fall transition look using pieces from my closet, and here is what I came up with:

This is the original picture that I posted of Kourtney's outfit (I am re-posting this from my previous blog post):



The picture below is of my blue romper that I have been wearing all summer. I have been pairing it with a statement necklace and some high heeled sandals. This blue romper is from Urban Outfitters, and I actually bought it on sale at the end of last summer. The end of summer is a great time to score cute clothes on sale.

Below I paired my summer romper with an old beige blazer from H & M that I actually bought two summers ago. Love re-using clothes! 



In the pictures below I paired the same romper with a cute white blazer that I just bought on sale for $20.00 from Wet Seal. I am really loving the bright white with the blue romper! It makes the whole look stand out.





I wasn't able to locate my exact blazer online from Wet Seal, but here is a white blazer from Charlotte Russe on sale for $30.00. blazer



So tell me, what do you guys think of this look? Is this something you would wear?


3 comments: