Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to school outfit

As promised, here is my back to school outfit. I only had one class today, so I kinda lucked out :P






This is another romper look. I just love rompers in the summertime. They are so fun and great for hot days. I paired this ikat romper with a mustard statement necklace and mustard wedges. These wedges are my favorite pair that I own. I have worn them to death, and I think I might cry if they ever fall apart. I actually bought them on sale at Target 3 summers ago. The mustard necklace is also Target from last summer.






Here is a similar romper from Forever21 for $19.80. romper



Here are some flat mustard yellow sandals from Lulu*s for $41.00. sandals 

Here are some mustard wedges on sale for $21.00. wedges




This necklace from Lulu*s for $17.00 would be fun, too.  necklace


Similar from Wet Seal for $9.50. This one is more yellow than mustard, though.necklace
What do you guys think of this look?


2 comments:

  1. Love your posts, Cailin! You should do photos from the side when you take pictures of your own outfits so we can see a profile :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gianna! That's a really good idea, will do!

    ReplyDelete