Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Post! Fall Trend

My favorite season is almost here, and I cannot wait. I am looking forward to apple picking, Halloween, and drinking hot chocolate. And I am really looking forward to fall fashion. One of my favorite trends for this fall is peplum (pronounced pep-luhm). I have been seeing peplum everywhere lately, and I can't wait to get my hands on some peplum of my own. If you don't know about peplum, I can assure you that you will love it!

 Peplum is a figure flattering look that is great for everyone because it cinches at the natural waist and then flares out. This really emphasizes curves and gives a nice hourglass figure. Another benefit is that you can wear peplum with pretty much anything. It looks great on jackets, skirts, pants, and shirts. So fun!

Love this peplum dress from urbanoutfitters. Pins and needles knit lace dress for $69.00. dress







Colorblocked peplum dress from forever21 for $22.80. dress


 
Also from urbanoutfitters is this pins and needles bow back shirt for $39.00. shirt



Colorblocked peplum top with belt from forever21 for $17.80. shirt




Contrast peplum skirt from dorothy perkins for $44.00. skirt



Loving this knit peplum skirt from bebe for $69.00. skirt





Peplum jacket from ASOS for $59.61. jacket


2 comments:

  1. btw, you should put a bloglovin follow button on your blog, i wanna follow ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! Thanks for the advice, and I'm glad you like my blog. Tell your friends :)

    ReplyDelete