Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Trend: pleated skirts

After being forced into wearing pleated skirts throughout high school (Kennedy Catholic High School, what's up), I never thought I would be interested in wearing another pleated skirt again. But times have changed, my dears. The pleated skirts I have been seeing on the street and in stores lately are so cute and too hard to resist!

I am especially loving these skirts in lace, mesh, bright colors, and hot, hot, polka dots! 

This polka dot one from Forever21 is amazing, and it is on sale for $5.99. skirt


I actually love how the model is wearing this skirt in the Forever21 picture. The skirt is navy with taupe dots, and it looks great paired with that red sweater.

Another pleated lace skirt that I am in love with is this one from Ann Taylor Loft for $69.50. This skirt also comes in black and cabernet.

Here is a more budget-friendly option from Forever21 for $15.80. skirt


Oh, I love this bright coral pleated skirt from Forever21 for $15.80. This skirt also comes in navy. skirt


I love anything in mint so this skirt is perfect. Mints, Pleats skirt from ModCloth for $34.99. skirt

So tell me, is this a trend you would wear? I will be posting my first day of school look later today, so keep checking back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment